The exceptional design of the SimpleSwitch makes it an attractive addition to your entrance. The switch between its wood-framed screen insert and a wood-framed storm insert is easily accomplished. Ideal for an historic home, upgrading an existing entryway, or for a new house, the SimpleSwitch can fit into any style with ease. Our craftsmen use solid wood with no finger joints in our work to create a screen door custom fit to your specifications that will withstand the seasons.
- Available in half, 2/3, and full-light panels
- SimpleSwitch closures to secure insert in door
- Door is constructed of clear pine – no finger joints
- Standard wood-framed charcoal aluminum insect screen
- Can be used as screen panels in screen rooms
- Hardware not included
- Factory Priming
- Preservative treat to AWI specifications for longer life
- Lumber options including, but not limited to, Mahogany, Cedar, Douglas Fir, etc.
- Screen material (bronze, aluminum mill finish, pet screen)
- Butterfly turn buttons or Phelps fasteners to hold insert in place
- Interchangeable wood framed storm insert with clear tempered safety glass
- Divided light in storm insert
- Sizes over 7 ft. tall or 3 ft. wide
- Additional customization
- Doors are manufactured 1-1/8″ thick
- Stiles and top rail are 4-1/2″ wide
- Mid rail is 5″ wide
- Bottom rail is 7″ wide
- 1/8″ clear tempered safety glass
Please contact us for a custom quote.