- Factory priming
- Fixed louvers, false tilting louvers, and tilting louvers
- Combination designs with louvers and raised panels
- Custom shapes and sizes
- Constructed of Western Red Cedar
- Traditional louver design
- Customization of shutters available
Exterior wood shutters can add interest and personality along with an accent color. They can be used on both historic homes as well as modern homes to enhance the architectural design. Wood shutters in any style can add a great deal of curb appeal and increase the value of your home.
- Shutters are manufactured 1-1/8″ thick (Standard) or 1-3/8″ thick (Ultra Duty)
- Side stiles are 2″ wide
- Louver size: 1-7/8″ wide, 2-1/2″ wide, 3-1/2″ wide
- Panels are 5/8″ thick, raised on one side and recessed flat panel on the other side
- Cross Rails: top and bottom rails are 3-1/2″, mid-rail is 3″
- Flush or inner stile bead construction
Please contact us for a custom quote.