HISTORICALLY ACCURATE REPLACEMENT SASH AND ENTRY DOORS
Adams Architectural Millwork Co. built historically correct sash for a building that was once known as St. Raphael’s Cathedral School for Boys back in 1904. The developers turned the building into 24 apartments on the top three floors. We built new historically accurate sash to fit into the existing window frames. The sash had lugs like the original window, but with energy efficient insulated glass. We also built the doors and transoms for the three entrances.
The original building had a full basketball court on the third floor.