- Factory priming (Latex)
- Lumber options (Mahogany, etc.)
RTA (Ready to Assemble) Kits
This option is only available for traditional storm windows.
Adams Architectural Millwork Co. has developed a product for the Do–It–Yourselfer: Our Ready-to-Assemble Traditional Storm Window Kits include mortised and tenoned sash parts. You purchase the glass and putty and save approximately 30% on material and shipping and provide the labor yourself.
All parts are manufactured to your exact measurements and then fit together. This ensures the product was made correctly before it is packaged and sent to the customer.
RTA KITS INCLUDE
- Pre-tenoned and mortised sash parts that include two stiles, top rail, bottom rail, and center bar
- Instruction manual (emailed as PDF)
- Does not include glass, putty, sash pins (nails)
BENEFITS OF RTA
- Reduced shipping expenses
- Approximate 30% savings over a fully-assembled Traditional storm window
- Ability to put sweat equity into the storm windows without the need for electric woodworking equipment
Please contact us for a custom quote.