- Glass Options
- Single pane glass (with putty or wood stop) or insulated glazing
- Simulated divided lite or tru-divided lites
- Restoration glass, glass with low-E coating, laminated, etc.
- Different shapes – half round, curved top, etc.
- T-Astragal with weather seal
Casements – Pushout or Inswing
- Save money and no need to tear out your window frame
- Keep your frame in place and replace rotted sash
- Upgrade to insulated glass
- We can match your existing pushout or inswing casement window on a renovation or addition.
- Our capabilities include the ability to fabricate a casement window to look like a double hung window.
- There is an option to frame casement windows completely weather sealed to increase your energy efficiency.
- Constructed of Northern White Pine – other species available
- Top rail: 2-7/16″
- Stiles: 2-7/16″
- Bottom rail: 3-1/2″
- Muntin bars for tru-divided lites are available from 9/16″ to 1-1/2″
- Standard 5/8″ thick insulated glass – other glazing options are available
Please contact us for a custom quote.