- Factory priming
- Preservative treat to AWI specifications for long life
- Standard clear glass included; Low-E glass, beveled, or custom stained glass
- Custom sizes over 7′ tall and/or 3′ wide can be accommodated
- Arches and round-top, French or double doors
- Sidelites and transoms can be made to complement door design
Create interest and entice clients and members to visit by choosing a custom door. You can design a welcoming entrance with custom wood entry doors.
- Architectural grade
- Endures weather
- Stile and rail engineering to prevent warping
- Different shapes of doors
- Tru-divided lite or simulated divided lite available
- Kiln-dried, premium grade lumber
- Jambs made from same wood species as doors
- Glass options (decorative or patterned)
- Several species to choose from: Mahogany, Pine, White Oak, Cherry, etc.
- Exterior frames with Q-lon weather stripping
- Customize with your own hardware
- 1-¾”, 2-¼”, up to 3-¼” thick
- Thick jambs up to 14″ or deeper, if needed
Please contact us for a custom quote.